You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
Added : for new features. Changed : for changes in existing functionality. Deprecated: for soon-to-be removed features. Removed : for now removed features. Fixed : for any bug fixes. Security : in case of vulnerabilities.
[1.0.0] - pre 2022-05-10
First (more or less) working version.
[1.0.1] - 2022-05-10
- Support for saving settings to internal FLASH
[1.0.2] - 2022-05-11
- APRS settings can now be saved in FLASH
- logging to serial USB is disabled when in KISS mode (but KISS mode still needs to be implemented)
[1.0.3] - 2022-05-12
- All settings (LoRa and APRS) can now be saved to FLASH.
- Command added for restarting LoRa radio when settings are alterred: "restart lora"
- Received LoRa frames can now be converted to proper AX25 frames (needed for KISS TNC functionality)
- KISS mode works for receiving (LoRa -> USB port)
- KISS mode for transmitting in early phase of development
- Can enter KISS mode with command "kiss 1" and exit KISS mode with command "sudo kissparms -p ax0 -x"
[1.0.4] - 2022-05-13
- Fully functioning KISS TNC, but repeater flag could not be tested because LoRa APRS software in general is a mess. It appears that nobody reads the AX.25 standard anymore. This software probably is also not up to spec. But at least I tried! You should too: http://www.ax25.net/AX25.2.2-Jul%2098-2.pdf