You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
Added : for new features. Changed : for changes in existing functionality. Deprecated: for soon-to-be removed features. Removed : for now removed features. Fixed : for any bug fixes. Security : in case of vulnerabilities.
[1.0.0] - 2021-12-01
First (more or less) working version.
[1.0.1] - 2022-01-31
- Lora support for an SX1278 connected to the RPi GPIO (driver)
- Lora radio can be controlled via web interface and command line the same way the other two radios already could.
- RPi-LoRa-KISS-TNC shall be moved to a separate repository
- LoRa APRS header (<\xff\x01) was not added to the transmit payload due to an indentation fault. Long live Python!
- Better error detection and AX.25/KISS encoding on received frames.
[1.0.2] - 2022-02-01
- Carrier detect not via Direwolf (only ax0), but via carrier-detect.sh script in main loop, so all channels (ax0, ax1 and ax2) have DCD
[1.0.3] - 2022-02-02
- Carrier detect now written in C for speed
[1.1.0] - 2022-02-03
First official release with LoRa support.
- LoRa SX1278 library is now a stand alone project and should be cloned separately from this project.
[1.1.1] - 2022-02-06
- Beacons time is now "set time" + random seconds between 0-60. This way the beacons are not send at exactly hole minutes. This also prevents rapid firing of beacons on different channels.
- Messages from APRS-IS are now also processed and displayed on the web interface.
[1.1.2] - 2022-05-12
- Only messages to suffixes -1, -2 and -3 are acknowledged. Earlier versions send acknowledgements to all suffixes.
[1.1.3] - 2022-06-25
- Web page for switchin on and of 5GHz links over LoRa